Saturday, April 30, 2011

dropped the cake-----

So did you ever have one of those days? I have another 13" round in the oven since last night late not only did the cake Stick to the pan (I didn't listen to the voice in my head telling me to spray it more as it was competing with the other voice in my head telling me to go to bed) it Fell Out of the pan as I was transferring it to the cooling rack. Argh.  So here I am at 5:48 with another one in the oven and the voices in my head telling me to go back to sleep.  *sigh.
On a good note, Ray (hubby) is back from Tuscaloosa after being there to help his mom and sister dig out after the tornado hit their homes.  He  and his dad got home late last night after getting them a generator and food and chainsawing what they could.  Thank goodness for my brother-in-law Ken who was watching the news and recognized the area that the tornado was hitting and got everyone down in their safe place before it hit 15 seconds later.  If not for him it could have been really bad.  Please add the families that this has affected to your prayers.

No comments: